IFPAA 2016 Fall Softball Registration
Slowpitch softball is not just a spring sport! The fields are busy with activity in the Fall too. The focus for Fall Ball is instruction and preparation for moving to the next level in the spring and of course lots of fun! Below are the age groups for Slowpitch and Fastpitch:
- Slowpitch 12U (Ages 11-12, 6th grade or below)
- Slowpitch 10U (Ages 9-10)
- Slowpitch 8U Coach Pitch (Ages 7-8)
- Slowpitch 6U T-Ball (Ages 6 and under)
- Fastpitch 15U (Ages 13-15)
- Fastpitch 12U (Ages 11-12)
- Fastpitch 10U (Ages 9-10)
Some important information regarding formation of teams:
- Slowpitch softball for grades 7-12 will be sponsored by North Allegheny School District. Please see the NA Athletics website for more information.
- IFPAA teams for 10U and 12U will play in the Greater Pittsburgh Girls Softball League (GPGSL) as they did in the Spring.
- IFPAA teams for 6U T-Ball and 8U Coach Pitch will play in-house or with other local organizations (Brad-Mar-Pine, McCandless, Avonworth)
- Every effort will be made to put players from the same neighborhoods and/or schools on the same team. This may not always be possible based on the number of teams and players.
We will be looking for parents to manage the teams. We can't do it without you! Please consider volunteering.
We look forward to seeing your daughter on the field this Fall!
Questions regarding Fall Slowpitch Softball can be directed to Jason Lapina. For Fall Fastpitch, please contact Jeff Frey.